Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day 2009!

After two years, the day is finally here - today, "World War II Heroes of Southern Delaware" will be officially released during a four-hour signing event at Morning Star Publications in Seaford. And what better day than on Veteran's Day?

For those of you in the local area, take time this morning to say "thank you" to all the brave men and women who serve our country with pride each and every day. And don't forget our veterans, who have helped preserve the freedom we all enjoy here in the United States.

But after this morning's ceremonies, stop by the Star offices in the Home Team Realty building on Norman Eskridge Highway to say hello and check out my new book. I'd love to talk with you about the war and about this important project. I hope to see you there!

For everyone else, check out my Web site at www.ww2-heroes.com. You can learn a little more about the book, and about me as well. And be sure to check out the book trailer!

Again, Happy Veteran's Day everyone! I hope to see you all at the Star this afternoon from 12-4. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment